The main playground is often referred to as “The Park”, because its size and beauty. It is surrounded by trees and looks down on a running stream that is home to ducks, frogs and lizards in the spring.
The park playground has:
- A Large play structure
- A play house
- Bikes and a long bike path
- A sandbox filled with pretend animals and sand toys
- A basketball hoop
Our second playground at Marbella is referred to as “The Boat” because of its appearance. It is also surrounded by nature and looks down on a running stream that is home to ducks, frogs, and lizards in the spring.
The Boat includes:
- A bow, the front of the boat with 5 steering wheels
- A large sandbox filled with blocks, pretend animals, and sand toys
- A navigation station with a telescope and kaleidoscope
- A stern, the back of the boat
- A gallery or kitchen area with a sink, stove, and various utensils and food.
The toddler playground is especially designed for our two and three year old students.
- A play structure
- A bike path
- Two wooden play houses
- Sensory tables
- Various toys